[Dhsbb-jazz] Fwd: Final email to band booster parents - polo order

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Mon Nov 18 09:37:00 PST 2013

Dear Band Parents,

We are moving  forward with the design and purchase of a band polo shirt
(with both men's and  women's sizes available, as well as XS and XXL) that can
be used for events such  as fundraisers where we want to be identified as
part of the band, informal  concerts such as Picnic in the Park, school
spirit days or parades when super  casual T-shirt pep band attire isn't desired,
and for the spring trip to Canada.  The students will keep the same polo
shirt for all years and in any DHS  band.

Ink Monkey has worked up a design and we will have it  embroidered (see
attached image). Every band student will be issued a polo  shirt, as long as
you have completed the general band registration which tells  us the shirt
size desired. The suggested one time donation will be  $10.00/shirt, discounted
from the original price with support by the DHS  Band Boosters.

To ensure we have an accurate  shirt size for your band student(s), we are
asking those of you who  have not yet already signed your student up to
PLEASE go to the band registration page and  complete the registration.  This
includes shirt size, thus enabling us to  order the desired size shirt for
your child. Click on the link to  complete your band registration form:
_www.dhsbandboosters2.com_ (http://www.dhsbandboosters2.com/)

By November 30th: In addition, we would  like to offer adults wanting to
also purchase a polo shirt(s) for  themselves to reply ASAP to Gwynn Benner
(_gwbenner at gmail.com_ (mailto:gwbenner at gmail.com) ) with the number of
additional shirts  and polo shirt sizes (women's XS to XL and men's S to XXL
available).  The cost of the adult polo shirts will be $20.00.

--------------

PRINT, COMPLETE AND MAIL THE ATTACHED FORM TO ORDER  SHIRTS

Please make donation checks out  to:

DHS  Band Boosters

Mail to:

     DHS Band  Boosters