[Dhsbb-jazz] Hotel and flight info for DHS Band Trip

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Thu Nov 21 11:56:45 PST 2013

Hi all,
A few families have contacted me privately and will be joining the band
trip at various points.  For those needing to make reservations this is
currently our flight and hotel info:

5/16/14 Southwest flight 1726 Depart SMF(Sacramento)  at 6:45 a.m. Arrive
SEA (Seattle/Tacoma) 8:35 a.m.

5/20/14   Southwest flight 3855   Depart SEA  5:15 p.m.  Arrive SMF 6:55
p.m.

Hotel:
Seattle:  Arrive 5/16 depart 5/17
Embassy Suites - Lynnwood
20610 44th Ave, W. Lynnwood, WA
426-775-2500

Victoria:  Arrive 5/17 depart 5/20
Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites
345 Quebec St., Victoria BC
250-385-2405

And a gentle reminder for all  to please send initial  donations and a copy
of the travel documents that will be used to our band mail  box ASAP.  We
have some big bills to pay and need to collect  the pledged donations to
ensure we have the funds to pay them!   Thank you!

Send all correspondence to:

DHS Band Boosters - Spring Trip
PO Box 73522
Davis, CA 95617