[Dhsbb-jazz] Pep Band at Football Games

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Thu Nov 21 14:47:06 PST 2013

Mr. Goodison,

Thank you very much for your kind words. The students work hard to be prepared for these games, giving up a good amount of their personal time, to support our school and the football team. Kind words from players and parents are most appreciated!

Mr. Slabaugh
Thomas Slabaugh II
Director of Bands
Davis Senior High School