[Dhsbb-jazz] Victoria Trip Planning Meeting next week

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Thu Oct 17 11:07:27 PDT 2013

Hi All,
Please visit our online forms site _www.dhsbandboosters2.com_
(http://www.dhsbandboosters2.com)  to let  us know if your student is planning on
attending the spring trip to Canada or  not.  We need to hear from EVERYONE so that
we can plan  accordingly.   If you have not yet completed the general bands
 registration form you may do that at the same site.

For any parents interested in helping to put this great trip together or
perhaps coming along on the trip as chaperones, there will be a trip planning
 meeting NEXT WEEK.  Please join us and help us to make this a memorable
high school experience for our kids.

Trip Committee Meeting

Thurs October 24th
7 p.m.

John and Katie's
3454 Oyster Bay Ave  (off Lake Blvd. in West Davis)

758-2528