[Dhsbb-jazz] TRIP Form: Please complete the 5 min. online form today!

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Thu Oct 24 15:26:10 PDT 2013

Sorry for another email, but we really need EVERYONE to fill out that trip
form by tomorrow.

Currently about half the students in the 3 groups have responded.   Thank
you!  But we need to hear from all of you.  We make  non-refundable deposits
in just 2 weeks.   I won't make those deposits  until I know we have enough
group interest and fund pledges to cover the  trip.  We don't want to lose
our flights (and all pay more later)  because we didn't know how many folks
were interested.

The form is very brief and should take about 5 min.

You can even indicate if you are unsure whether your student can  attend or
not.

If you have any special concerns or questions email me and I'll respond the
 same day usually.

PLEASE fill out the form today if you haven't yet done so.

_www.dhsbandboosters2.com_ (http://www.dhsbandboosters2.com)

On behalf of all the students in the Concert, Symphonic and Jazz  bands a
big THANK YOU!

Katie Horn
Trip Coordinator