[Dhsbb-jazz] Final call for trip forms

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Wed Oct 30 23:06:25 PDT 2013

Hello everyone,
This is the last call for trip forms.  We need everyone  to visit the
online form and let us know your intentions for the trip.

Non-refundable deposits are being paid this weekend for the airline. We are
 still waiting to hear from about 40 families.  That's a lot of students
who  may miss out on the trip just because they didn't sign up in time.

It is important to complete both the general band registration form as well
 as the trip form.  Without the general registration we have no way to
contact you.  Yes, I realize that also means those families are probably  not
reading this e-mail because they may not be on the listserv but in the off
chance you see yourself here please, please register today!

It's really quick and easy.  Visit _www.DHSbandboosters2.com_
(http://www.DHSbandboosters2.com)

PS: If you originally indicated that you did not know if  your child is
going on the trip or not, but have since made  a decision please revisit the
site.  You may quickly submit the form again,  and your most recent responses
will be used.

We still need to hear from the families of these  students:

Jazz Band: (4)
Guerrero, Max
Hampton, Elias
Muir, Duncan