[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Booster Car Wash TOMORROW - need Parent Help

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Fri Sep 6 17:03:33 PDT 2013

Greetings Everyone,

Just a quick reminder, we need more parent help with tomorrow's car wash!!!

It is from 9-1 at the DJUSD District Lot, at 5th & C, across from Farmer's Market.
We need parents for both shifts from 9-11 & 11-1.
If you have a few hours, please consider coming by to help out.
The kids do the washing, but we need parents to move the cars, handle the $$, and keep everything going well.
And we can jump in to help when things get busy.
Should be a great day for a car wash!!

Gwynn Benner will be running the show, so come by and help out if you can.

Cheers,
~JAH

DHS Band Boosters
(916) 804-5017