[Dhsbb-jazz] ONLY 3 hrs left!!! Get your spots in quickly MNF is going to be Great!

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Mon Sep 9 11:45:43 PDT 2013

All,
Only 3 hours left until we draw the numbers for the TWO Monday Night Football games tonight.
That is $250 which could be paid out tonight.

Reserve your squares now if you haven't already!
Also see if you have family & friends that would be interested in participating.
It would be GREAT to fill up the sheet.

Checks can be made out to DHS Band Boosters, and mailed to either me or our PO Box:

John Horn
3454 Oyster Bay Ave
Davis, CA 95616

DHS Band Boosters
Attn:  MNF Game
PO Box 73522
Davis, CA 95617

Cheers,
~JAH
DHS Band Booster Pres
(916) 804-5017

Here is what the current sheet looks like:

[cid:image001.png at 01CEAD51.3247B700]