[Dhsbb-jazz] Two Car Washes Dates Left & we need your help

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Wed Sep 11 10:08:21 PDT 2013

Good Morning Everyone!

We have had two very successful car washes and we have two more remaining, this Saturday and Oct 5th.
We have had great student help/participation, but we need more parent support.
We need about 4 parents to help during each of the 2 shifts (9-11am, 11-1pm).

Students will be signing up in class today and tomorrow.
Parents, please go to the link below to sign up to help.

Link for sign up for parents:
http://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A0E49ACA929A20-carwashes

If you have any questions, please contact our Car Wash Coordinator :  Gwynn Benner (530) 574-7485

Thanks for helping!
Cheers,
~JAH