[Dhsbb-jazz] Monday Night Football - Week 3 Winners

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Mon Sep 23 21:23:55 PDT 2013

Congratulations to The Youngs, Marilyn Trau and Jason Kerby, our Week 3 Winners!!!

Game 3:   Q1= The Pete Young Family ($25) , Q2=blank, Q3= Marilyn Trau ($25), Final = Jason Kerby ($50)

Thanks, and we still have about half the positions open.  So help the bands and see if any of your friends or family want to play.
It is a lot of fun watching the game and seeing who may win each qrtr.
Let me know if you want to join in.  There are still 13 Monday Night Football games left this season.
Cheers,
~JAH