[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS San Francisco Symphony Flute Master Class October, 18th PA-3

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Mon Sep 30 11:54:23 PDT 2013

Just a reminder of this wonderful opportunity on October 18th!

Mr. S
----------------------------
Thomas Slabaugh II
Director of Bands
Davis Senior High School
tslabaugh at djusd.net<mailto:tslabaugh at djusd.net>

On Sep 20, 2013, at 3:43 PM, Thomas Slabaugh II <tslabaugh at djusd.net<mailto:tslabaugh at djusd.net>> wrote:

Hi all,

Mr. Moreno has been so kind to schedule a masterclass with San Francisco flute player Cathy Payne on the 18th 4:30-6:00PM in DHS PA-3. This brought to us by our good friends at the Mondavi Center. She will lead the DHS Symphony flute players. She will be working on solo repertoire and section excerpts from music these players below are playing in the DHSSO. "Cathy is a spectacular piccolo player, flutist and coaches the SFSYO flute section. Here is more on her:
http://www.sfsymphony.org/About-Us/Musicians-Conductors/Members-Of-Orchestra/Flute#artist-14411

This may be used as +25 "You Choose" points for any wind instrument player who attends. Just submit some sort of verification (perhaps a sign up sheet of all attending students) is needed to authenticate your attendance.

Mr. S

P.S. Yes, I am aware that we have a Pep Band game following this masterclass.
Thomas Slabaugh II
Director of Bands
Davis Senior High School
tslabaugh at djusd.net<mailto:tslabaugh at djusd.net>

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.