[Dhsbb-jazz] [Dhsbb-concert] Spring Tour Rehearsal Schedule

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Mon Apr 7 17:48:25 PDT 2014

A mistake was found in this email. We depart on the early morning of the 16th. My apologies!

Mr. S

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 7, 2014, at 10:57 AM, "tslabaugh at djusd.net<mailto:tslabaugh at djusd.net>" <tslabaugh at djusd.net<mailto:tslabaugh at djusd.net>> wrote:

Hi all,

Just a reminder that all participants (Concert, Jazz, and Symphonic Band Members) are required to attend this one rehearsal we will have in preparation for our Spring Tour. This is the final rehearsal we will have before our arrival in Seattle, so it is IMPERATIVE that everyone shows up for rehearsal. Here are the details of this evening.

Tuesday, May 13th, 2014
7:30pm: Arrive at DHS, room PA3 to drop off luggage and musical instruments for tour. Please enter the room through the outside door. All luggage will need to be staged on the risers, as Mr. Moreno has a class the next day that uses the floor of the room. *Special note: There is an elementary band concert happening during this time in the Theater. Please be quiet and respectful of this performance.
8:00pm: We will move all the necessary percussion equipment onto the stage immediately upon the conclusion of the elementary school concert. Chairs and stands will already be set up on the stage. Enter, set up, and begin rehearsal as soon as possible.
9:30pm: We will finish the rehearsal. Everyone will be expected to pack up all the chairs, music stands, and percussion equipment and return them to PA3. No one is dismissed until everything is packed away properly.

Wednesday, May 14th, 2014
We will load the truck during lunch (loading crew only) and during 6th period (all Symphonic Band members). The truck will leave as soon as it is loaded and begin its journey to Seattle.

Thursday, May 15th, 2014 (really early!)
Depart for Seattle

Again, it is imperative that everyone involved with the tour participate in this final rehearsal on Tuesday, May 13th !

Mr. Slabaugh
Thomas Slabaugh II, Director of Bands
Davis Senior High School
315 W 14th Street
Davis, CA 95616
(530) 757-5400 ext 168
tslabaugh at djusd.net<mailto:tslabaugh at djusd.net>

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.