[Dhsbb-jazz] FW: Concessions for this week's band festival.

Wesley Young wryoung at ucdavis.edu
Wed Apr 9 08:06:03 PDT 2014

We need deserts and helpers Friday night and Saturday for the Davis Band Festival. The Concert and Symphonic Bands are playing Friday from 7 to 9 pm and the Junior High School Bands are playing on Saturday.

 Please bring desserts for Friday night and some extra for Saturday.

If you can help on Friday night we need folks to help with set up and selling before the concert at intermission, and after.

On Saturday the music will be 10-12 am and 3-5 pm.

If you can help Friday email Darlene at darlenecomingore at gmail.com<mailto:darlenecomingore at gmail.com>

If you can help Saturday email Ingrid at deloerabrust at sbcglobal.net<mailto:deloerabrust at sbcglobal.net>

Thanks Darlene