[Dhsbb-jazz] Fwd: Music scholarship deadline extended

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Mon Apr 14 11:27:46 PDT 2014

FYI

Mr. S

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Julie Clayton <jclayton at djusd.net<mailto:jclayton at djusd.net>>
Date: April 14, 2014 at 11:06:50 AM PDT
To: Karen Gardias <kgardias at djusd.net<mailto:kgardias at djusd.net>>, Angelo Moreno <amoreno at djusd.net<mailto:amoreno at djusd.net>>, William Zinn <wzinn at djusd.net<mailto:wzinn at djusd.net>>, Thomas Slabaugh <tslabaugh at djusd.net<mailto:tslabaugh at djusd.net>>
Subject: Music scholarship deadline extended

The Nicole Auclair Memorial Music Scholarship deadline has been extended because no students have applied.  Even though it’s been offered for three years, no student has ever received it.  The criteria is pretty hard to meet. Stephen Kidd, a former DSHS music teacher and manager of the scholarship, is hopeful that we will eventually find a student who meets all the criteria.

Please let your students know about this scholarship and encourage those who qualify to come to the Career Center for an application.  I’ve attached the criteria and application for your review.

The deadline to apply is April 25.

Thanks for your help with this!

Julie Clayton
Davis Senior High School
Career Center
530-757-5400, ext. 140
jclayton at djusd.net<mailto:jclayton at djusd.net>

"Tell me and I forget. Show me and I remember.  Involve me and I understand."

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.