[Dhsbb-jazz] Carpools for Band Trip to Victoria

Wesley Young wryoung at ucdavis.edu
Mon Apr 21 14:19:09 PDT 2014

Calling ALL Band Parents!! I need to start putting carpools together for our Band Trip to Victoria and this will take a while considering the number of people (students and chaperones) going!!
I need to know the following information for EVERY STUDENT/CHAPERONE going to and/or from the Sacramento Airport:

1) Can you drive students/chaperones TO Sacramento Airport on Friday morning?

a. If YES - how many seats do you have available?

2) Can you drive students/chaperones FROM Sacramento Airport on Tuesday night?

a. If YES - how many seats do you have available?

3) Are there special considerations that you would like me to know about regarding whose car you/your child should or should not be in TO or FROM the airport???
PLEASE email Tracy Skinner at skinnerpod at sbcglobal.net<mailto:skinnerpod at sbcglobal.net> (do NOT just hit reply to this list serv email) BY Friday, May 2nd at midnight so I have enough time!
Please contact me at 530-219-2530 with any questions!
Tracy Skinner