[Dhsbb-jazz] Pep Band Tonight

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Fri Apr 25 13:17:33 PDT 2014

Hi all,

We are scheduled to play at the Lacrosse Game tonight, with a call time of 6:30pm. Unfortunately, the weather MAY keep us from participating. I will post on the Facebook Pep Band Page whether this event will be cancelled or is happening by 6:00pm tonight. I will also reply to this email. Stay on the lookout!

Mr. S

Thomas Slabaugh II, Director of Bands
Davis Senior High School
315 W 14th Street
Davis, CA 95616
(530) 757-5400 ext 168
tslabaugh at djusd.net

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.