[Dhsbb-jazz] UC Davis Band Day Information

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Fri Aug 29 17:05:14 PDT 2014

Hi all,

We are participating in the first ever UC Davis Band Day. It should be a wonderful event that will allow our students a chance to perform for a hometown college crowd and perform with a collegiate marching band. Since this is a new event, I'm sure there are many question. I hope this email answers the majority of these and, as always, feel free to contact me at your earliest opportunity.

We will be allowed to bring in a limited number of chaperones into the stadium. However, if you would like to watch this event and enjoy an Aggie Football game, you may purchase discounted tickets by following the instructions on the attached flyer.

Mr. Slabaugh

P.S. The embedded links may not work. Please go to www.ucdavis.edu<http://www.ucdavis.edu> and find the campus map to determine parking locations.