[Dhsbb-jazz] Victoria band trip information

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Wed Feb 12 11:15:44 PST 2014

Hi Band. The Victoria trip is just a 3 months away!

If you haven't yet done so, please send a copy of the travel documents your
 student will be using to the band PO Box now. Information on passport or
other  acceptable documents can be found on our booster website under the
Spring Trip  link at _www.dhsbandboosters.com_ (http://www.dhsbandboosters.com)

We are now collecting the final pledge installments. The full cost per
student based on the total anticipated costs for the group on this trip is
$800.  If you are unsure what you originally pledged you may check with John
Horn. _john.a.horn at intel.com_ (mailto:john.a.horn at intel.com)

Please note that initial checks were held to ensure we had enough pledges
to make this trip happen.  Please spread the word to friends and family
(and strangers on the street!) about our largest fundraiser of the year -
Coconut Grove on March8th! Tickets are available now.

First pledge installment should be received by: November 15, 2013
Second  pledge installment should be received by: January 15, 2014
Final pledge  installment due should be received by: February 15, 2014

Please make checks payable to: DHS Band Boosters

You may send all pledge installments and document copies to the band
booster mail box at:

DHS Band Boosters
Victoria Trip
P.O. Box 73522
Davis, CA

And also just as a reminder - Below are the travel basics:   (Note:  We
will be arranging carpools to the airport in the wee hours of  the morning on
Friday May 16th.  It will be an early day but will start off  busy once we
arrive with a visit to the interactive music museum, the EMP,  followed by a
music clinic at University of Washington!)

5/16/14 Southwest flight 1726 Depart SMF(Sacramento) at 6:45 a.m. Arrive
SEA (Seattle/Tacoma) 8:35 a.m.

5/20/14 Southwest flight 3855 Depart SEA 5:15 p.m. Arrive SMF 6:55  p.m.

Hotel:
Seattle: Arrive 5/16 depart 5/17
Embassy Suites - Lynnwood
20610 44th Ave, W. Lynnwood, WA