[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Boosters = Victoria, Canada Spring Trip

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Mon Feb 24 23:53:42 PST 2014

The next item is the Spring Trip to Victoria, Canada.

At this point, we should have all the pledges collected as we are paying airlines, busses, hotels, etc for the trip.
We currently have about 30% of the pledged amounts fully collected.  And about 30% have not sent in anything in support of their pledge.
Please send your pledge amounts in as soon as possible, and if you need additional information, please contact me.
The average cost per student to make this trip happen is approximately $800.   And this assumes a successful Coconut Grove event.  We desperately need more parent help.

Please make sure that we have a copy of your passport /travel document information.   The window for getting new passports won't be open much longer.

Thanks much,
~JAH

John Horn
DHS Band Booster Pres