[Dhsbb-jazz] Fwd: Folsom Jazz Festival - Director Packet

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Fri Jan 10 10:26:47 PST 2014

Hi all,

This just in,...Folsom Jazz Festival schedule and information. We perform in the afternoon and will, likely, meet at DHS in the midday. More specific info to follow.

Mr. Slabaugh

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Cindi Castro" <cindicastro at gmail.com<mailto:cindicastro at gmail.com>>
Subject: Folsom Jazz Festival - Director Packet

Hello Directors,

Attached are the Director Packet and Schedule for the Folsom Jazz Festival on Saturday, January 25, 2014.

Please note that we are bringing the Festival back to Folsom High School, in addition to the venues at Rolling Hills Christian Church.

DO NOT go to Three Stages at Folsom Lake College.

Please check our website often and direct your parents there as well
www.folsommusic.org<http://www.folsommusic.org><http://www.folsommusic.org>

Next week I am mailing to you:
the attached Director Packet & Schedule
Director Badge
Student Wristbands

You will be getting an email from Bryan Stroh regarding your Dropbox account for the judge audio comments.

We are looking forward to seeing you at the Folsom Jazz Festival!

Thank you,
Cindi Castro
Folsom High Music Dept.
916-985-3103

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.