[Dhsbb-jazz] Spring Victoria Trip update PLEASE READ

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Fri Jan 10 18:01:08 PST 2014

Hi Band.  The Victoria trip is just a few months away!

Please send a copy of the travel documents your student will be using to
the band PO Box now.  Information on passport or other acceptable documents
can be found on our booster website under the Spring Trip link at
_www.dhsbandboosters.com_ (http://www.dhsbandboosters.com)

Also, here is  a reminder that we are collecting additional pledge
installments at any time. The full cost per student based on the total  anticipated
costs for the group on this trip is $800. If you are  unsure what you
originally pledged you may check with John Horn. _john.a.horn at intel.com_
(mailto:john.a.horn at intel.com)

Please note that initial checks were held to ensure we had enough pledges
to make this trip happen.  Funds are pretty tight, but we are hoping for
some successful fundraisers in the coming months.  Please spread the word  to
friends and family (and strangers on the street!)  about upcoming  Playathon
(Jan 17) and Coconut Grove in March!

First pledge installment should be received by: November 15, 2013
Second  pledge installment should be received by: January 15, 2014
Final pledge  installment due should be received by: February 15, 2014

Please make checks payable to: DHS Band Boosters

You may send all pledge installments and document copies  to the band
booster mail box at:

DHS Band Boosters
Victoria Trip
P.O. Box 73522
Davis, CA

And also just as a reminder - Below are the travel basics:

5/16/14 Southwest flight 1726 Depart SMF(Sacramento) at 6:45 a.m. Arrive
SEA (Seattle/Tacoma) 8:35 a.m.

5/20/14 Southwest flight 3855 Depart SEA 5:15 p.m. Arrive SMF 6:55  p.m.

Hotel:
Seattle: Arrive 5/16 depart 5/17
Embassy Suites - Lynnwood
20610 44th Ave, W. Lynnwood, WA