[Dhsbb-jazz] Tuesday Rehearsal

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Sun Jan 19 16:03:16 PST 2014

Hi all,

We agreed to schedule an extra credit rehearsal this coming Tuesday to prepare for the Folsom Jazz Festival.  We will begin at 11:30 and be done by 12:40.

Have a great weekend!

Mr. Slabaugh

Sent from my iPhone

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.