[Dhsbb-jazz] COCONUT GROVE - Registration Form - Please send out.

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Thu Jan 30 01:55:32 PST 2014

Dear DHS Band Boosters, Families & Friends,

Our annual Coconut Grove is coming up quickly, March 8th, 2014.
Attached is the Invite/Reservation form for Coconut Grove.
If you are interested in attending a great evening of Jazz, featuring our Davis JR High Jazz Bands, Celia Cottle's J-Street Jazzcats, Sax-By-Popular-Demand, & Ten-to-Midnight, and the DHS Jazz Band, please make your reservation now.

Kindly send or drop off the forms, with payment, to the address on the form.
This event sells out every year, so you may want to reserve a spot early!
Hope to see you there.

Thank you much,
~JAH

John Horn