[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Pep Band - Tomorrow's Parade Details

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Thu Jul 3 23:08:30 PDT 2014

All,

Reminder - the Plan for tomorrow:       For current students and alumni.  All come to play.

Arrive tomorrow morning with instruments ready to play, at 9:15 am at 3rd & B, at the restaurant Ciocolat Extraordinary Desserts<http://www.yelp.com/biz/ciocolat-extraordinary-desserts-davis?osq=chocolate>.
Leave cases in the car.
The songs we will most likely play will be basket case, you can call me Al, rock and roll part 2, tequila, holiday, crazy train, and the national anthem. U S A, OLE OLE OLE.
See you there,
~JAH

John Horn
DHS Band Booster Pres