[Dhsbb-jazz] Fwd: PDF file of Pops Concert flyer

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Sun Jul 13 15:43:51 PDT 2014

A brass concert for a good cause. Check out the attachment for details.

Mr. S

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Don Kessler <dpkessler at jps.net<mailto:dpkessler at jps.net>>
Date: July 13, 2014 at 12:23:16 PM PDT
To: Thomas Slabaugh <tslabaugh at djusd.net<mailto:tslabaugh at djusd.net>>
Subject: Fw: PDF file of Pops Concert flyer

Hi Tom,

I am sending you a pdf announcing the Davis Brass concert  that benefits
POLIO PLUS.  The concert is scheduled for Sunday, July 20, 4 p.m.  You can
print both in color (if you have a color printer) and black and white.
Hopefully you can forward this to your brass students at DHS as well as friends,
colleagues and family.and  encourage them to attend the concert.. I am trying to
get this out to as many folks as I know. We want this concert to  be WELL
attended.  Hope to see you there.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!   That is it.........Don

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.