[Dhsbb-jazz] Jazz Band End of Year and Welcome Party

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Fri Jun 6 12:59:30 PDT 2014

All,
A quick reminder that the DHS Jazz Band BBQ & Pool party is this Sunday 6/8.
Location:  the Weir House
Address:  2739 Belmont Dr, Davis, CA  (off of Tulip Ln, in East Davis, between Loyola & Temple).
Time:  3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Who is invited:  Current DHS Jazz Band members & family and Next Year's incoming DHS Jazz Band members & family.

We are planning hamburgers and hot dogs and ice cream for dessert.
We are asking for a $5 donation per person   (bring the money to the event, thx.)
We would also like each person/family to bring either a side dish, dessert or drink to share with everyone.
We are expecting about 70-80 people, so all help would be appreciated.
Please sign up here for what you can bring:   www.SignUpGenius.com/go/8050D49AEAB292-jazz<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050D49AEAB292-jazz>

Bring:  Swimsuit, a chair,  $5/person, a dessert/drink/side dish (that you signed up for on signup genius - see link below).

Signup Genius link for what to bring:    www.SignUpGenius.com/go/8050D49AEAB292-jazz<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050D49AEAB292-jazz>

Hope to see everyone there.

Cheers,

John Horn & the Weir Family