[Dhsbb-jazz] Fwd: SFJAZZ Monday Night Band - July 22 & 23 auditions

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Mon Jun 23 18:21:37 PDT 2014

FYI - A wonderful opportunity!

Mr. S

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Erin Putnam <eputnam at sfjazz.org<mailto:eputnam at sfjazz.org>>
Date: June 23, 2014 at 2:26:05 PM PDT
To: Erin Putnam <eputnam at sfjazz.org<mailto:eputnam at sfjazz.org>>
Subject: SFJAZZ Monday Night Band - July 22 & 23 auditions

Hello music educators,

A reminder that SFJAZZ's Monday Night Band is holding its Fall Session auditions next month!  This ensemble is a wonderfully fun community Jazz Orchestra led by local jazz hero, Adam Theis, and comprised of music students, music educators, and everything else you can imagine.  You can find more information as well as audition sign-ups here:

http://www.sfjazz.org/education/monday-night-band

Also, we have fresh new material for you to watch and share, along with our social media!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y7A3lUieF4
https://www.facebook.com/SFJAZZMondayNightBand
https://twitter.com/SFJAZZ_MNB

Be sure to reach out to your students and peers and make sure that they know how easy it is to get started in this great SFJAZZ ensemble -- we always love new faces, sounds, and styles!

All best,

Erin Putnam

--
Erin Putnam, Ensemble Coordinator
SFJAZZ / 201 Franklin Street / San Francisco, CA 94102

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.