[Dhsbb-jazz] New Band Polo Shirts

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Mon Mar 3 03:26:06 PST 2014

Dear Band Parent -
On Friday, your band student received their polo shirt (hope they made it home!) for use during more casual performances. We are still accepting donations of $10.00 for student shirts. You can send a check to the DHS Band Boosters, PO Box 73522, Davis, CA 95617
We have some extras and can do some swap outs if the size isn't right, just contact Gwynn Benner (gwbenner at gmail.com<mailto:gwbenner at gmail.com>) to arrange a swap.
We will place our second order for those families who have already ordered additional shirts. There is time to accept additional orders, but get them in ASAP. The price is $20.00. Please send your check to the address above. Include quantity, gender (W/M) and size desired.
Parent, Gwynn Benner
(gwbenner at gmail.com<mailto:gwbenner at gmail.com>)