[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Booster Meeting Tomorrow - & CD/DVD Pickup

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Tue Mar 4 15:34:13 PST 2014

All,

The next DHS Band Boosters Mtg is tomorrow (Wednesday) at 7:30 in the DHS Band Room (PA3).  (usually ends around 8:30)

Below is the agenda.

I will also have the DVDs from the past few concerts available for pick up.

If you are not able to pick them up there, I’ll give them to Mr. Slabaugh to hand out to the students during the next band rehearsals.

For anyone still owing $$ for the CD or DVDs, I will be contacting you separately.

Hope to see you at the booster mtg.

Cheers,

~JAH

John Horn

DHS Band Booster Pres.

(916) 804-5017

Band Boosters Meeting Agenda: March 5, 2014

 Call to order

 February 2014 Minutes Approval – John

 Music Director’s Report – Tom

 Pep Band Report – Andy/Armen

o T-Shirt Design Plans for Pep Band

 Treasurer’s summary – Deepali

 Upcoming Calendar Items - John

 Committee & Biz Updates:

o Coconut Grove – team Coco

o Registration & Key Position Update – John

o Polo Shirt design/Update - Gwynn

o Spring Trip Update – Katie Horn

o Scrip Update – Jennifer & Rick Tan

o Newsletter (Heather)