[Dhsbb-jazz] HELP! Important info needed for band trip asap

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Mon Mar 17 12:47:18 PDT 2014

Hi Band Families,
We will be ticketing the airlines next week and we need your help.

We must have your child's full legal name and birth date in order to
purchase a ticket.  PLEASE send in a copy of the passport or other legal
document you plan to use for the band trip to Victoria .  We need these  NOW!
Also, any remaining pledges would be greatly appreciated  as we will be paying
for those tickets at the same time, and we still have over  $20,000 in
pledged dollars to collect.

If you have not yet sent in the travel document copies:

1.  Please drop the copy in the mail as soon as possible.
2.  Please reply to this email with your child's birth date and legal  name
so that we can create our list for submitting to the airline without  delay.

Thank you for your attention to these important travel matters before the
upcoming Spring Break.

Katie and Otto

Send all copies and pledge monies to:

DHS Bands