[Dhsbb-jazz] Fwd: Brubeck Festival "Jazz on the Green" Saturday 3/29

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Mon Mar 24 12:36:51 PDT 2014

More information about the festival on Saturday!

Mr. S

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Nick Fryer" <nfryer at PACIFIC.EDU<mailto:nfryer at PACIFIC.EDU>>
To: "Thomas Slabaugh" <tslabaugh at djusd.net<mailto:tslabaugh at djusd.net>>, "brian.kendrick at comcast.net<mailto:brian.kendrick at comcast.net>" <brian.kendrick at comcast.net<mailto:brian.kendrick at comcast.net>>, "McMillan, Randy" <rmcmillan at tusd.net<mailto:rmcmillan at tusd.net>>
Cc: "Simon Rowe" <srowe at pacific.edu<mailto:srowe at pacific.edu>>, "Melissa Riley" <mriley1 at pacific.edu<mailto:mriley1 at pacific.edu>>, "Rivinius Family" <drivinius at comcast.net<mailto:drivinius at comcast.net>>
Subject: Brubeck Festival "Jazz on the Green" Saturday 3/29

Band Directors/Leaders-

We are in the final preparations for our 2014 Brubeck Festival week and getting very excited!

Here are some final details for your participation for “Jazz on the Green” Sat 29th 1:00-5:00.

Attached is a PDF of the layout for the event so you can get a sense of the setup.

Also, attached is flyer that outlines all the FREE! Events throughout the day. (Tell Friends and Family!)

When you arrive on campus your band can make it's way to the “Green Room” (Student Lounge) that is located in Weber Hall. You can store your belongings there and they will be secure.

I would ask that all bands please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to their performance time.

The lineup for the event is:

1:00-1:30 – Davis H.S. (30 min set) Director: Tom Slabaugh
1:30–1:45-Break
1:45-2:15 – Delta College (30 min set) Director: Brian Kendrick
2:15-2:30-Break
2:30-3:30 – Brian Kendrick Big Band (60 min set) Leader: Brian Kendrick
3:30-3:45-Break
3:45-4:45 – Randy McMillan Quartet (60 min set) Leader: Randy McMillan
4:45-5:00-Closing Announcements

You can reach my cell at 209-403-3597 if you have any further questions.

Tickets for the Terri Lynne Carrington concert will be given to band leaders upon arrival.

Thanks and looking forward!

-NF

Nicholas Fryer
Associate Director
Brubeck Institute
University of the Pacific
3601 Pacific Ave.
Burns Tower 8th Fl.
Stockton, CA 95211
www.brubeckinstitute.org<http://www.brubeckinstitute.org>
Office: 209-946-2187
Cell: 209-403-3597
Fax: 209-946-3972
nfryer at pacific.edu<mailto:nfryer at pacific.edu>

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.