[Dhsbb-jazz] Brubeck Festival Performance Cancelled!

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Fri Mar 28 10:25:01 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I just spoke with the Assistant Director of the Brubeck Institute and, due to the unpredictable weather, they have cancelled the outdoor performances scheduled for tomorrow. Total bummer!

However, they have continued to offer free tickets to the Teri Lynn Carrington later that evening (8pm). I need to know who will be attending the concert this evening so they will have tickets available at the door.

Mr. S

Sent from my iPhone

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.