[Dhsbb-jazz] FW: Please post to all your students: Rachel Barton Pine solo benefit concert with the Davis High Baroque Ensemble this Sunday, April 6th at 7PM at the DHS Richard Brunelle Theater

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Mon Mar 31 11:14:12 PDT 2014

FYI

Mr. S
Thomas Slabaugh II, Director of Bands
Davis Senior High School
315 W 14th Street
Davis, CA 95616
(530) 757-5400 ext 168
tslabaugh at djusd.net
From: Angelo Moreno
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2014 11:14 AM
To: Karen Gardias; William Zinn; Thomas Slabaugh; Nancy Sanchez; Clyde Quick III; Kim Cole; Sherie Wall; Greg Brucker
Subject: Please post to all your students: Rachel Barton Pine solo benefit concert with the Davis High Baroque Ensemble this Sunday, April 6th at 7PM at the DHS Richard Brunelle Theater

Please post to all your students. This is going to be an amazing concert opportunity for your students.
Thanks,
Angelo

Attention All Music Students and Families:
I am very pleased to announce that world class violinist and virtuoso Rachel Barton Pine will be doing a benefit concert with the Davis High Baroque Ensemble this Sunday, April 6th at 7PM at the DHS Richard Brunelle Theater. This is a huge honor for our group, our school and the entire community of Davis to have Rachel performing with us here at Davis High.
Rachel Barton Pine Concert Information:
Free, no ticket necessary. Donations accepted in the lobby.  All contributions will go to support the DHS Baroque Ensemble summer tour to Italy.
Concert Time: 7PM, doors open at 6:30PM
Location: DHS Brunelle Theater Stage

Face book events page Rachel Barton Pine concert, please share with all your face book friends:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1417122098540295/
Find out more about Rachel and her amazing career starting as a child prodigy as well as the tragic life story of her NY accident:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Barton_Pine
http://www.rachelbartonpine.com/

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.