[Dhsbb-jazz] Photos for Senior Concert

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Mon May 5 10:47:27 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I have yet to receive photos for every senior in band for presentation at the concert tomorrow evening. If you are able, please send me a single photo of your child when they were little (munchkin's I refer to them as...) and one of them recently. The kids will be recognized individually and these pictures are a wonderful way to memorialize them, their personality, and their growth through school.

I prefer pictures in jpg format if possible. I will accept pics in just about any format...

Many thanks for your help!

Mr. S

Thomas Slabaugh II, Director of Bands
Davis Senior High School
315 W 14th Street
Davis, CA 95616
(530) 757-5400 ext 168
tslabaugh at djusd.net

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.