[Dhsbb-jazz] Best Communities for Music Education presentation opportunity

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Thu May 8 08:59:23 PDT 2014

Hi all,

A friendly reminder to attend this wonderful event! We will be featuring the Harper, Holmes, DaVinci & Emerson JH band programs before the presentation, starting at around 9:15. Following the 11:00am award presentation, we will feature the DHS band program in concert. It will be a great morning of music and celebration! Don't miss a moment of this wondrous event...

Tom Slabaugh

Thomas Slabaugh II, Director of Bands
Davis Senior High School
315 W 14th Street