[Dhsbb-jazz] FW: Victoria Trip check in is TUESDAY

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Mon May 12 23:55:13 PDT 2014

From: JazzyHorns at aol.com [mailto:JazzyHorns at aol.com]
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2014 11:08 PM
To: Horn, John A
Cc: JazzyHorns at aol.com
Subject: Victoria Trip check in is TUESDAY

Tomorrow Tuesday May 13 is Check-In at the band room from 4 - 8 p.m.

Remember that suitcases will be dropped off Tuesday and students will not reunite with this luggage until Saturday afternoon in  Canada.  Refer to the Victoria Check List for what to bring in this piece of luggage.

Also:  Please pack a TOWEL for the Crystal Pool.  This can go in the luggage.

CARPOOLS:    Attached is a carpool list for our group.  Please find your student's name and see who they are scheduled to ride with to and from the airport.  If you have made plans that are different from what is listed on the attached sheets, PLEASE LET US KNOW!  We will be asking everyone to review this information during check-in  and confirm that this is the ride they expect to take to and from the airport.  We certainly don't want a volunteer driver waiting at DHS for a student that has already gotten their own ride to the airport!

A few students have some outstanding forms to turn in.  We will be having these signed at check-in.

Drivers:  We will also need field trip driver forms on file for you, so please do this as well.

Parents - please consider accompanying your child to the band room to ensure that we have current forms signed and carpool information for your child.  We can also answer any questions you may have about the trip during this time, so please come in.

We could still use a few parents to help with this check in process, so please come help if you can!

Just a few days left until we start our trek by plane, boat, bus and auto.........it's going to be a great trip!

Katie and Otto