[Dhsbb-jazz] Fwd: Pacific Music Camp

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Thu May 15 12:34:34 PDT 2014

From: STK Musiccamp <musiccamp at PACIFIC.EDU<mailto:musiccamp at PACIFIC.EDU>>
Date: May 15, 2014 at 12:32:48 PM PDT
To: STK Musiccamp <musiccamp at PACIFIC.EDU<mailto:musiccamp at PACIFIC.EDU>>
Subject: Pacific Music Camp

Dear Music Teacher,
Note we are fast approaching the discount deadline for Pacific Music Camp (Saturday, May 17th).  That will be the last day to qualify for our early registration which includes a $25 discount.  Any promotion you can do with students would be greatly appreciated!

Entering our 69th summer, Pacific Music Camp offers a wide variety of musical experiences including band, orchestra, choir, and piano.  A sample of last year’s top Senior Camp ensembles can be found here: http://www.pacific.edu/Academics/Schools-and-Colleges/Conservatory-of-Music/Community/Summer-Programs.html

Sincerely,

Steve Perdicaris, director
Brubeck Institute Jazz Camp
University of the Pacific
Stockton CA 95211

Ps - We are still looking for more trombones and trumpets for the Brubeck Institute Jazz Camp and would appreciate any promotion you can do with students and parents.

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.