[Dhsbb-jazz] Treats for Jazz On a Summer's Eve

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Tue May 27 14:16:19 PDT 2014

All,

We need treats for this Friday's concert. It includes the jazz bands from the junior highs so there will be a lot of families there.  The concert starts at 6 so we should set up at 5:30.  I can't be there that early so I will need someone to handle the preconcert shift.  We need:

1. Someone to handle the set up and preconcert shift.  Send me an email and I will get what you need by Thursday.
2. Folks to assist during intermission and after - again send me an email.
3. Treats to sell - every body bring some.

Thanks
Darlene Comingore
darlenecomingore at gmail.com
916-806-6913