[Dhsbb-jazz] Victoria End of trip survey (Please take a quick minute to fill out)

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Fri May 30 12:48:24 PDT 2014

All,
Please have your students do this quick survey, so we can make future trips better.
I will also be emailing this to the student email accounts directly.
I believe this is one of the only items that is being sent to them directly this year.
Thanks much,
~JAH

DHS band members,
Welcome back from Victoria! Please take a few minutes to complete this survey about your trip experiences.

Survey link:
https://surveys.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6FM0dpoGZMpEkOV

Your feedback will provide guidance to make future trips even better.

Thank  you,

Robert E. (Trip Committee member)