[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Boosters Quick Update - 1st mtg tomorrow (Wed)

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Tue Sep 2 15:44:59 PDT 2014

All,
Here are a few things to keep on top of....

Tomorrow (Wed 9/3) at 7:30 pm is our first Band Booster Meeting of the year.  DHS Band Room (PA3).  See you there.
                We'll go over the upcoming events, including Saturday's UC Davis Band Day, our concerts, Rent-a-band, festivals, Playathon, Coconut Grove and the Spring Band Trip (and more)!!  Lots of fun coming up this year.

We still need helpers in several key spots, please take a look at the Signup Genius site:
Please go to this Signup Genius link to see how you can help:
http://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050d49aeab292-20142015

You have the opportunity to win $25 or more with our Monday Night Football Fundraiser.  Football starts this week, and the first two Monday night games are next Monday.  Sign up now to get your square.  I'll have the signup sheet at the band booster meeting tomorrow, or you can email me.

See you tomorrow night.

Cheers,
~JAH

DHS Band Booster Pres