[Dhsbb-jazz] Monday Night Football Event

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Fri Sep 5 13:52:15 PDT 2014

All,
The NFL Season began last night, which means that the first MNF Game is in just 3 days.
We are doing our MNF Fundraising Event again for the season (17 games, 16 weeks).
Cost is $50 to buy one square.
Payouts are: $25 for Q1, Q2, Q3 and $50 for Final Score.

It was a lot of fun last year.  $50 = $2.94/game  (about the cost of a Coke) :).
New numbers are picked for every game by different people and sent out around Monday noon.

The benefits support the DHS band program.

If you are interested, please let me know and sign up.  I'll have the signup sheet with me at the DHS Football Game tonight, and at the Band Day at UCD tomorrow.

Cheers,
~JAH
(916) 804-5017

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CFC90F.4B39B800]