[Dhsbb-jazz] Order Your Band Student's Polo Shirts Now!

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Sun Sep 14 12:24:40 PDT 2014

Dear Band Student Parent/Guardian:

If you are an entering band student this year and have not already done so, it's time to order your student's band polo shirt. For those returning students wanting to purchase a new shirt this year, please print, complete and mail the attached form with your check.

This is a breathable, mesh weave cotton/polyester blend polo with an embroidered logo created by Ink Monkey (see attached images). Band polo shirts are used throughout the year at informal concerts such as Picnic in the Park, UCD band day, and during the spring trip.

We are seeking a  suggested donation of $10.00/shirt, discounted from the original price with support from the DHS Band Boosters. Please print, complete and mail the attached form to the DHS Band Boosters.

In addition, we would like to offer adults wanting to also purchase a polo shirt(s) for themselves at the full cost of $20.00.

Mail to:

     DHS Band Boosters
     PO Box 73522
     Davis, CA  95617