[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Spring Band Trip - Final Pledge Amount Needed Now

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Sun Apr 5 21:16:36 PDT 2015

Greetings Band Boosters,

The DHS Band Trip to San Diego is fast approaching.  We are gladly accepting final pledge payments at this time.

We are happy to announce that our fundraising efforts were successful and if everyone honors their pledge, we will have enough funds for the trip at the original projected cost of $550 per student.  (Our fundraisers this year allowed us to cover the $11,000  in funds for folks that could not pledge the full amount as well as around $50 for each student going on the trip).

As a reminder, those who pledged the full $550, should have already paid a total of $400.
Your final amount to meet the full pledge amount is $150

I know it can be hard to remember if you paid each installment, but if you are unsure it would help a lot if you could first check your bank ledger to see if you can determine what you might have paid thus far.  (Payments were due 12/8/14 and 1/30/15 so start looking around those dates).  With nearly 100 travelers, this will save us quite a bit of work.  If you still can't determine your status, please inquire.

Thank you to all who have contributed thus far.  Please send your final contributions to:

DHS Band Boosters
Spring Trip
PO Box 73522
Davis, CA  95617

Checks should be made out to:  DHS Band Boosters

Thank you,

Katie Horn
DHS Band Trip Coordinator