[Dhsbb-jazz] FW: [Dhsbb-concert] Come see the DHS Pep Band and enjoy a pizza too

Wesley Young wryoung at ucdavis.edu
Thu Apr 9 08:04:43 PDT 2015

DHS Pep Band celebrates Tax Day with a Live Performance!

They will be performing outside Lampost Pizza at the Westlake Shopping Plaza on Lake Blvd in West Davis

Wed. April 15th
6:30 p.m.

While there, consider supporting the DHS Bands Program and enjoying a pizza dinner at our fundraiser.  Just mention the band and 30% of your pizza purchase will go towards our program!  Dine in and take out only.

Come hear the wonderful Pep Band as they prepare for the Annual Picnic Day parade.

See you there!