[Dhsbb-jazz] Reno Jazz Festival Information

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Thu Apr 23 14:04:11 PDT 2015

All,
>From an overall timing standpoint, please look at this.
Google maps says it is 2hr 23 min w/o traffic from DHS to UNR.

Friday AM Departure Schedule:  (it is tight, but doable if you stay to the schedule.  It does not allow for any issues along the way).
5:30 am	Arrive at DHS
5:45 am 	Depart for Reno
8:15 am 	Arrive UNR
8:30 am	Warm up
8:50 am	Performance
9:15 am 	Feedback

Friday PM Departure Schedule:
3:45 pm	Arrive at DHS
4:00 pm	Depart for Reno  (we'll leave earlier if everyone is ready).
6:30 pm	Arrive in Reno, and grab dinner
7:30 pm	Attend Evening show at UNR campus.
10:00 pm	check into Circus Circus.

Saturday AM Departure Schedule:
7:00 am	Arrive at DHS
7:15 am 	Depart for Reno
9:45 am 	Arrive UNR
10:15 am	Warm up
10:45 am	Performance
11:15 am 	Feedback

Also, please make sure that the students have money for the following items:
	Friday Dinner (either on the way up there, or once we arrive)
	Friday Concert $18/student
	Saturday Breakfast (at the hotel)
	Saturday Lunch (before we leave or on the way back).

Cheers,
~jah