[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Boosters: Message from Yvonne

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Thu Apr 30 22:42:42 PDT 2015

Hello Parents,
I want to introduce myself--my name is Yvonne Otani and I'm a pediatrician at the Davis Kaiser Permanente.  I will be going to San Diego on the band field trip as the medical chaperone.  If your child has any medical issues you would like me to know about (food allergies, chronic illness, special medications, or any special circumstances), please feel free to email me directly at my home: elwong at comcast.net<mailto:elwong at comcast.net>.  You can also text me information on my cell phone: 916-223-6360.  If there is anything you wish to discuss with me personally, please feel free to call my cell phone, and I will call you back.

District rules disallow me from checking the medical information in the district packets, and Mr. Slabaugh must be in charge of the medications. However, I will be available to your children during the entire trip.  I would be happy to speak to any parent prior to the trip about any medical issue concerning their child.

Thank you very much,
Yvonne Otani

Yvonne Otani, MD
Chief of Outpatient Pediatrics, North Valley
1955 Cowell Blvd.
Davis, CA  95618
office  (530) 757-3913
cell     (916) 223-6360
www.kp.org/mydoctor/yvonneotani

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or disclosing its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or saving them.  Thank you.