[Dhsbb-jazz] Reminder: Tonight is the Winter Rhapsody Concert

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Thu Dec 10 15:50:24 PST 2015

All,
Just a quick reminder, tonight the DHS Concert & Symphonic Bands would like to invite you to their Winter Rhapsody concert.
7:30pm tonight in the IPAB (Richard Brunelle Performance Center) on DHS Campus.

Diane still needs people to help bring snacks for the snack table for intermission.   So if you are able to bring something to share, that would be great.

There will be CDs & DVDs for sale, as we are professionally recording the concert.
Attached is a purchase form for the CD/DVDs.
Or you can sign up for them at the door.

See you there!

Cheers,
~JAH
(916) 804-5017

Davis Senior High School Winter Rhapsody Concert
Thursday, December 10, 2015

Deadline for placing orders is at the concert Dec. 10, 2015

I would like to order:

______CDs      $15 each        $_________

______DVDs   $20 each        $_________

Please make checks payable to DHS Band Boosters

Customer Name____________________________________
Student Name__________________________________
Band: ___Jazz Band;  ___ Concert;   ___Symphonic

Orders may be mailed to:
DHS Band Boosters, P.O. Box 73522 Davis, CA  95617
(or submitted at the concert)
Please note that we will not be ordering extra CDs and DVDs.  If you want a copy, you must order it now.  CDs and DVDs will be delivered to the student’s classroom.  If you need an alternate delivery method, please contact John Horn, john.a.horn at intel.com.

Office Use Only        Amt. Paid_________________

Processed by:______    Check         Cash