[Dhsbb-jazz] INVITATION TO "GIFTS", PRESENTED BY THE DHS SYMPHONIC BAND

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Mon Nov 16 16:15:34 PST 2015

Hi all,

Just a reminder about this fabulous concert, tomorrow evening, beginning at 7:30pm. I hope you can all attend!

Tom Slabaugh
----------------------------
Thomas Slabaugh II
Director of Bands
Davis Senior High School
tslabaugh at djusd.net<mailto:tslabaugh at djusd.net>

On Nov 9, 2015, at 10:29 AM, Thomas Slabaugh II <tslabaugh at djusd.net<mailto:tslabaugh at djusd.net>> wrote:

Hi All,

On behalf of the students and the director, please accept this invitation to the DHS Symphonic Band's upcoming performance on Tuesday, November 17th, beginning at 7:30pm in the Richard Brunelle Theater. The concert is titled “Gifts” and represents musical gifts of cornerstone wind band literature throughout the last 80 years. Selections include…

American Folk Rhapsody No. 3 - Claire Grundman
Elegy for a Young American - Ronald Lo Presti
Chorale and Alleluia - Howard Hanson
Augmented Realities - James Campbell
Shenandoah - Frank Tichelli
Suite Francaise - Darius Milhaud

The program is exciting and we sincerely hope you are able to attend and enjoy the wonderful musical gifts the student’s have worked so hard to prepare.

Don't forget to keep our annual “Winter Rhapsody” concert, featuring the DHS Concert and Symphonic band’s on your calendar. This concert will be held on Thursday, December 10th, beginning at 7:30pm, Richard Brunelle Theater.

Mr. S
Thomas Slabaugh II
Director of Bands
Davis Senior High School
tslabaugh at djusd.net<mailto:tslabaugh at djusd.net>

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.