[Dhsbb-jazz] Fwd: Announcing the Davis Senior High Orchestra Program Winter Concert

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Mon Nov 30 12:17:31 PST 2015

FYI

Mr. S
----------------------------
Thomas Slabaugh II
Director of Bands
Davis Senior High School
tslabaugh at djusd.net<mailto:tslabaugh at djusd.net>

Begin forwarded message:

From: Angelo Moreno <amoreno at djusd.net<mailto:amoreno at djusd.net>>
Date: November 30, 2015 at 12:16:07 PM PST
To: Kate Prien <kprien at djusd.net<mailto:kprien at djusd.net>>, DSHS-Teachers <DSHS-Teachers at djusd.net<mailto:DSHS-Teachers at djusd.net>>, DSHS-Classified <DSHS-Classified at djusd.net<mailto:DSHS-Classified at djusd.net>>
Subject: Announcing the Davis Senior High Orchestra Program Winter Concert

Attention Students and Families, alumni and friends of the DHS Orchestra Program:

The Davis Senior High Winter Concert, featuring the DHS Chamber, Baroque, and Symphony Orchestras, will take place on Friday, December 11th, 7 p.m. at the Davis High School Brunelle Auditorium. Concert is free to the public, donations are accepted.

Please forward this email to friends and family and visit our event on face book:
 https://www.facebook.com/events/1225915737422599/

DHS Orchestra Program Alumni, you are specially invited to join the Symphony for our finale number “Sleigh Ride”. This is a wonderful way for you to reconnect with friends and wonderful memories and say hello to your director. Each year our alumni numbers grow at this concert and it is a time that I look forward to every year.

Hope to see you there,
Mr. Moreno

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.