[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Pep Band - needs help for Homecoming

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Tue Oct 6 21:47:51 PDT 2015

Hi All,
It's Homecoming week and there are lots of activities happening.  We  still
could use a couple of sign ups for parent volunteers for the homecoming
football game on Friday night (we have none at this point).

It's the most fun game of the season with the floats, and  festivities.
Please consider helping out and see our largest pep band of  the year since
9th graders from all junior high bands are invited to attend  as well.  It's
going to be great, but it is even greater if there is a  parent or 2 to help
Mr. Slabaugh with all those kids!

Click the link below to sign up for this week's festivities or other pep
band events in the coming weeks.  It's actually fun to be a part of the  band
groupies and while the kids won't admit it, I think they like having their
parents come see the band too.
Thank you so much!

NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
click here to help out:

_Pep Band Parent  Volunteers_
(http://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050C45ABAB2F4-pepband)

Katie Horn

Also don't forget to come to the Band Booster meeting tomorrow (Wed) at
7:30 pm in the band room PA 3.  The meeting will include a full  presentation
of the band trips this year for Concert, Symphonic and Jazz  Bands. Ask your
student for the flyer that came home Tuesday about the  meeting!

And finally, come out for a pizza dinner at Lampost Pizza on Lake Blvd in
West Davis on Thursday anytime between 4 and 9 p.m.  30% of all pizza
purchases will go to benefit the band program.  Tell your friends!  An  added
bonus will be a performance by the DHS Pep Band at 6 p.m.  See you  there!